If you are experiencing issues with your device, please try one of the solutions below.
Sound is not playing:
On an iPad, try setting your slider switch to mute. Go to Settings -> General -> Use Side Switch to: -> Mute.
Other common solutions for audio issues on iOS follow:
- Check to make sure your mute button is not on.
- The app has a different volume than your ringer. Make sure you are adjusting the volume with the side buttons after you open the app.
- Make sure your device is not playing audio through external speakers through airplay. Press the home button twice and swipe the bottom left twice so you get to the volume control. If there is an up arrow, touch it and select your device instead of the external speakers.
- Reset the device by holding the sleep button until the reset dialog shows. Then swipe to shutdown. Wait 10 seconds and use the sleep button to turn the device on again.
App is not installing:
This can happen to any app during installation and can usually be remedied by restarting your device
- Hold the sleep button until the the shutdown dialog appears.
- Swipe to shutdown.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Push the sleep button to start the device again.
ERROR: No categories are enabled. Please enable at least one category.
Enter the menu and make sure at least one category is on. If you still have problems please try deleting and reinstalling the app.
* You will not be charged for any previous purchases as long as you use the same account you used on your original purchase.
- Touch and hold the app icon until it jiggles and shows an "x" in the corner.
- Touch the "x" to delete.
- Install the app again from the App Store.
- Use the apps "Restore" function to restore previous purchases. This will popup on the first launch or can be found in the Categories menu.
Uninstall the app in your devices Settings.
Delete any additional data the app may have stored on your phones SD card storage. It will be in a directory called /toddlerteasers, /ttcolors, /ttnumbers, etc.
Install the app again from Google Play.
Use the apps "Restore" function to restore previous purchases. This will popup on the first launch or can be found in the Categories menu.
ERROR: Cannot connect to server. Try again later or contact support if problem persists.
The app requires an internet connection to download additional categories and check for newly available categories when it launches. Make sure you have an internet connection available and your device is not in airplane mode.
You can leave a message using the contact form below. Our normal response time is within one business day. If you are contacting us about an issue or bug with the app, please include the following: